Crop n Punch

THIS SITE HAS MOVED!

THIS SITE HAS MOVED!

PLEASE VISIT ME AT Crop'nPunch PhotogBlog and subscribe to the RSS or by Email at the new location.

WELCOME and Thanks for Stopping By

Well, you found it! You found my Crop n Punch PhotogBlog!


First, let me clarify...this is not a blog on scrapbooking. Sorry to disappoint if that is what you thought.



Now to what it is. It's a blog of my photography journals. I have

such fun in my newfound hobby that I want to share that fun with the world (that's you)!

The name? I enjoy processing about as much as I enjoy shooting and the first two things I do is CROP the photo if my composition isn't the best and then PUNCH the details just a little.

I sure hope you enjoy it here and will come back. I would absolutely love your feedback so feel free to post a comment. Oh, and don't forget to complete my survey on the side (over there –> ).




Remember to always...
Let Your Light Shine,
Debbi
(Bit by the Shutter Bug)

0 comments:

Post a Comment