Crop n Punch

THIS SITE HAS MOVED!

THIS SITE HAS MOVED!

PLEASE VISIT ME AT Crop'nPunch PhotogBlog and subscribe to the RSS or by Email at the new location.

For All Who Subscribe to My PhotogBlog...moving time

If you have read much on this blog site, you know that it only began a couple of weeks ago. With that being said, I've been in "edit" mode all of this time. That just means I'm still workin' on it!

After getting some feedback, I decided to take a look at some other hosting sites and have found one that I really like. Now, I'm not saying the look and layout will stay the same, but I'm pretty sure the location will.

So, if you would please subscribe to my posts at the new location, you will find it at my new Crop'nPunch PhotogBlog site. Please select the imbedded link and go there to subscribe immediately as I need your continual support and input. I would love to get your thoughts on the new site.

Thank you for being here for me as I continue to grow and learn!

Let Your Light Shine,
Debbi

0 comments:

Post a Comment